Know Me More

S'up all..
This is my first post of my blogging history, kind of nervous but excited ( I don't know why, just feel so ). My name is Ecsan Septian, I was born in '96 and yesterday, I decided to started a blog. No particular reason at all, it came to me just like whoosh. "I don't have anything to do, what should I do? I'm in the middle of doing my final project ( some kind of thesis but with an easier and  simpler level and functioned as the measurement whether the student can graduate or not in Indonesia), Vlog is really trendy these days, but I don't have enough money to afford a good camera, hmm.. , how 'bout blog? it sounds nice.. okay I will start a blog" and that's how I started this blog  ( even while I'm writing this post I still don't know what am I going to do with this blog ). As the title "Know Me More", I'm going to introduce myself and this blog in this post  
( in case of you really wanted to know me more, you can contact me via e-mail, hahaha.. ). Just like I said before, my name is Ecsan, it sounds like Malay name, but I'm Indonesian ( well it's not a strange thing knowing that there are also Malays in Indonesia). I live in the small city called Pontianak, it's the capital city of West Borneo and yes.. we have electricity, we have Internet, we know how to wear clothes, etc. Some people already make a speculation when they heard word "Borneo". "Borneo.. you are Malaysian?", "Oh Borneo, so you lived in the forest?", "Borneo!! wonderful nature, are you friends with Orangutan?", "Borneo??!! wow that's insane man, I heard you guys are still eat each other (literally)!", and other kind of questions with a bias that we are still living in a very traditional civilization. No guys !!, we are just like you, living in the era of computerization and advance human civilization ( well.. but its true that some people here still having problem with their mind especially something about diversity ). 
I am a student of Economy and Business faculty of one public university in my city, majoring in Management and concentrating in Human Resource right now ( 2017 ). I hope next year I can graduate and go somewhere else to get a job that have to do with global world. like I said, I'm doing my final project research right now, so its kind of boring for everyday. I still have several classes that i have to take right now, but after I finished the class, I don't have a particular things to do. well maybe it's called semi-unemployment, knowing that I'm still a student but I have sooo much free time. I tried to find a part time work here, but because this is a small city with an economic condition (now i heard more like management student) that still developing (bad), no one will employ a part timer. I am trying to apply to Starbucks (yes we have it, but only one) as a part time barista, but the online application form is under maintenance or something that i should asked the Starbucks directly to their e-mail. By the way, to give you a much more clearer picture about the condition of my hometown I will tell you this : currently, NO McDonald in PONTIANAK. now you can imagine it by yourself.
I like playing music, any instrument in band will do, but I focused more on Guitar. I learned guitar from the age of 14. hmm... I cant say that I'm really good at it, but at least I'm not bad enough either. I play jazz, especially jazz standard ( just so so), and for me the best stage to used up my skill is in church. too bad that jazz is not really developing here, there are only a little number of people that enjoy an orthodox jazz such as jazz standards. this reason also one thing that discourage me to play music anymore. I also like to read books, but only several books, now I want to start to read something about philosophy (yeah.. i know what you think of, "Really??!!" "Its difficult man", yes it is, i read "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu for several times and still barely to get the point until the last time I read it, it means that I will try my best to learn the other books just like I read Sun Tzu book ). I hate sports, its not like I hate them because i don't like them, but I hate them because I'm not good at 'em, the only thing I good at is swimming, but yes.. I like it a lot.
This blog called To See the World, this line actually taken from my life purpose, which is "I want to see world with my own eyes". by see world here, I meant by travel and observe, and from the experiences, i want to share it with other people to open their mind about going global. I love traveling, International traveling (but I only ever went to 2 countries which were Malaysia and Thailand until now) the only problem with my plan is only money, the problem which will be faced directly especially by people from the developing country (If you want to donate your money please e-mail me, I will surely accept it with full of thank, hehe ). I believe in myself and I will actualize my dream and share it with you guys in this blog. I think that's enough for the Introduction, please support me by reading or share my post and be a living witness of my life.  Thank You



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experience in Student Exchange Program in Malaysia : University Malaya

Psychology Lesson : Self ?